CR PUMPS IS THE SOLE DISTRIBUTOR OF C.R.I.’s uPVC BOREHOLE PIPES IN THE WESTERN, SOUTHERN AND NORTHERN CAPE.
[tabs slidertype="left tabs"] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Description[/tabtext] [tabtext]Specifications[/tabtext] [tabtext]Features[/tabtext] [tabtext]Applications[/tabtext] [/tabcontainer] [tabcontent]
[tab]CRI pipes are specially designed for submersible pumps, capable of handling both internal hydrostatic pressure as well as high tensile load caused by the pump weight and column water pressure and weight. In general, the first pipe fitted with the pump will be subjected to high hydrostatic pressure and the top-most one has to withstand the entire weight of the column water and pump.
The unique formulation used to in the manufacture of these pipes ensures that threads do not turn brittle , break or chip during the entire life cycle. the threading & dimension standards maintained make these pipes ideally suoitable for using as column pipes for submersible pumps worldwide.These pipes are produced in different types, which can be selected according to the installation requirements.[/tab]
- Rigid construction & durable for even upto 25years
- Specially designed square threads have very high load holding capacity & these threads do not get corroded, rusted or deteriorate even upto 25years.Special rubber seals are provided with the thread to ensure 100% leak proof at high pump pressure
- Internal surface of these pipes are very smooth, resulting in very low head loss due to friction & water discharge is increased upto the maximum of 30%, when compared with traditional G.I. pipes
- These pipes come in 3m Standard length and are light weight ensuring easy handling during installation & removing process
- Because of its light weight characteristic & special square thread design these pipes can be tightened easily using bare hands itself, evicting the use of pipe wrench
- uPVC column pipes are resistant to chemical reactions when used in acidic or alkaline waters assuring long life inside the borewell
- Can be used as column / raiser pipes
- High pressure pipe line systems
[/tab] [/tabcontent] [/tabs]
Click on “Documentation” to see more specifications
[button type="icon" link="https://www.crpumps.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/uPVC_Pipes.pdf" newwindow="yes"] Documentation[/button]
Click below for Technical Info