Please contact us for excellent prices on PVC borehole pipes at 021 – 988 0582 Sizes available 50mm, 65mm, 80mm & 100mm in Standard & Heavy Duty pressure range Pressure Range from 15 Bar up to 26 Bar (150m to 260m)
The new Maxi-kit from CRI.
Ideal for small borehole installations, this kit provides you with all the basic utilities needed to prepare and equip your borehole.
The Maxi-kit is available in five different categories, each consisting of a high-speed CRI submersible pump ranging from 0.37kW to 1,10 kW motors. With a discharge outlet and outer shell made from stainless steel, this pump is guaranteed to perform in a consistent and long-lasting fashion.
Also included in this package is the Motor (corresponding with kit), 1 Ph Control Box, 50-70 meters of 1.5mm Submersible Cable, 50-70 meters Nylon Rope, Base Plate and 1¼” HDPE Adaptors.
With prices ranging from:
- Maxi Kit 1 (0.37 Kw 8 Stage) : R 5130.00
- Maxi Kit 2 (0.37 Kw 6 Stage) : R 4850.00
- Maxi Kit 3 (0.55 Kw 8 Stage) : R 5300.00
- Maxi Kit 4 (0.75 Kw 12 Stage) : R 6550.00
- Maxi Kit 5 (1.10 Kw 12 Stage) : R 7300.00
(Prices include 15% VAT – Prices may change due to exchange rate – Updated April 2018)
These kits are considerably more economical than a standard installation procedure.
For more information please contact one of our representatives.
• Rigid construction and a longer life span up to 25 years.
• The best alternative for G.I. Pipes and cost effective.
• Can be used for potable water supply.
• Special care is taken while fixing couplers with pipes to avoid column slippage.
• Specially designed square threads are capable of withstanding heavy load & these threads do not get corroded or deteriorated, even up to 25 years of use.
• Special rubber seal is provided at the end of threads to ensure 100% leak proof even at high pressure.
• A special rubber (EPDM & Nitrile) ring is provided in the coupling between the two pipes to absorb the vibration caused due to high pump pressure.
• Internal surface of these pipes are very smooth, resulting in very low head loss due to friction and increases water discharge up to maximum of 30%, compared with traditional G.I. pipes thereby saving power.
• Because of its light weight characteristic & special square thread design these pipes can be tightened easily by hand and no need of using pipe wrench.
• uPVC column pipes are resistant to chemical reactions when used in acidic or alkaline water assuring long life.
• Can handle water with maximum temperature up to 45 degrees Celsius.
• These pipes come in 3mm Standard length and are of light weight ensuring easy handling and storage.