Please contact us for excellent prices on PVC borehole pipes at 021 – 988 0582 Sizes available 50mm, 65mm, 80mm & 100mm in Standard & Heavy Duty pressure range Pressure Range from 15 Bar up to 26 Bar (150m to 260m)
The new Maxi-kit from CRI.
Ideal for small borehole installations, this kit provides you with all the basic utilities needed to prepare and equip your borehole.
The Maxi-kit is available in five different categories, each consisting of a high-speed CRI submersible pump ranging from 0.37kW to 1,10 kW motors. With a discharge outlet and outer shell made from stainless steel, this pump is guaranteed to perform in a consistent and long-lasting fashion.
Also included in this package is the Motor (corresponding with kit), 1 Ph Control Box, 50-70 meters of 1.5mm Submersible Cable, 50-70 meters Nylon Rope, Base Plate and 1¼” HDPE Adaptors.
With prices ranging from:
- Maxi Kit 1 (0.37 Kw 8 Stage) : R 5130.00
- Maxi Kit 2 (0.37 Kw 6 Stage) : R 4850.00
- Maxi Kit 3 (0.55 Kw 8 Stage) : R 5300.00
- Maxi Kit 4 (0.75 Kw 12 Stage) : R 6550.00
- Maxi Kit 5 (1.10 Kw 12 Stage) : R 7300.00
(Prices include 15% VAT – Prices may change due to exchange rate – Updated April 2018)
These kits are considerably more economical than a standard installation procedure.
For more information please contact one of our representatives.
• Deepwell Submersible Pumps
• Deepwell Submersible Motors
• Solar Submersible Pumps
• Bottom Suction Pumps
• Vertical Multistage Pumps
• Horizontal Multistage Pumps
• Pressure Booster Systems
• Waste Water Submersible Pumps
• End Suction Pumps
• Diesel Generator Sets
• Centrifugal Pumps
• Self-priming Pumps
• Jet Centrifugal Pumps
• Peripheral Pumps
• Open Well Submersible Pumps
• Swimming Pool Pumps
• uPVC Pipes
• Control Panels
• Pressure Kits
• Rigid construction and a longer life span up to 25 years.
• The best alternative for G.I. Pipes and cost effective.
• Can be used for potable water supply.
• Special care is taken while fixing couplers with pipes to avoid column slippage.
• Specially designed square threads are capable of withstanding heavy load & these threads do not get corroded or deteriorated, even up to 25 years of use.
• Special rubber seal is provided at the end of threads to ensure 100% leak proof even at high pressure.
• A special rubber (EPDM & Nitrile) ring is provided in the coupling between the two pipes to absorb the vibration caused due to high pump pressure.
• Internal surface of these pipes are very smooth, resulting in very low head loss due to friction and increases water discharge up to maximum of 30%, compared with traditional G.I. pipes thereby saving power.
• Because of its light weight characteristic & special square thread design these pipes can be tightened easily by hand and no need of using pipe wrench.
• uPVC column pipes are resistant to chemical reactions when used in acidic or alkaline water assuring long life.
• Can handle water with maximum temperature up to 45 degrees Celsius.
• These pipes come in 3mm Standard length and are of light weight ensuring easy handling and storage.
[tabs slidertype="left tabs"] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Description[/tabtext] [tabtext]Specifications[/tabtext] [tabtext]Features[/tabtext] [tabtext]MOC[/tabtext] [tabtext]Applications[/tabtext] [/tabcontainer] [tabcontent]
[tab]The C.R.I. pressure tank is another reliable product from the house of CRI. Having 5 decades of expertise in the pump industry, these pressure tanks are ingeniously designed with perfection to deliver optimal performance. The butyl/natural rubber membrane provided in all the models ensures finer and trouble free performance. These tanks are used for pressure boosting applications to fetch self-sustained supply of pressurized water in the pipeline evermore especially in houses, apartments & hotels.
Pressure tanks eliminate the need of overhead tanks and float switches. The electro-mechanical switch automatically switches the pump ON and OFF whenever pressure reaches the minimum and maximum level of preset pressure. The smaller capacity tanks are vertical in shape, which can be fixed directly to the outlet of the pump, whereas bigger capacity tanks are horizontal/vertical in shape with legs and the pumps can be fitted over the platform provided on the top. A 5-way connector, electro-mechanical switch, hose connector and pressure gauge are the common accessories used along with the pressure tanks. The pressure can be preset. The pressure will be developed in the membrane based on the maximum operating head (in bars) of the pump.[/tab]
|Tank capacity||2,12,24,60 & 100 lts|
|Weight||1 to 15 kg|
- Sets free from operating the pump every time manually
- Eliminates need of overhead tank and float switch
- High quality food grade rubber membrane for hygienic water supply
- Ensures uninterrupted water supply with adequate pressure
- Saves water, electricity & time
- Designed for easy installation
|Tank||Carbon Fibre/Stainless Steel|
|Bladder||Butyl /Natural Rubber|
[/tab] [/tabcontent] [/tabs]
Click on “Documentation” to see more specifications
[button type="icon" link="https://www.crpumps.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Accessories.pdf" newwindow="yes"] Documentation[/button]